Other than the exceptions expressed, the content of the website http://naves.mataderomadrid.orgis published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International licence. This means that you are free to:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt - remix, transform and build upon the material.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution - You must give appropriate credit: “Madrid City Council” and additional signatures that may be included in each piece of content. You must also indicate if changes were made and, if possible, provide a link to the original source.
- NonCommercial - You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike - If you remix, transform or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same licence as the original.
- No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the licence permits.
- Madrid City Council may revoke these liberties if you infringe any of the terms of the licence.
- You do not have to comply with the licence for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation, or a specific circumstance that must be indicated in each case.
- No warranties are given. The licence may not give you all the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
This text is based on a simplified explanation of the CC by-nc-sa 4.0 licence provided by the Creative Commons Foundation. To see the full version click here. The Creative Commons Spain website offers more information about these licences.